The EHEDG New Zealand team consists of the following committee members:
- Chair:David Lowry (Lowry Food Consulting Ltd.)
- Secretary:Euan Brouwers (CNC Design Ltd.)
- Accounts:Greg Dixon (Ecolab)
- Professor Richard Archer: Massey University and President NZIFST
- Su’ad Barakat: Technical Engineering Specialist - AsureQuality
- Rob Gollan: Manager Process and Project Engineering - TetraPak Oceania
- Gary Guo: Quality Manager - NIML
- Rex Johnstone: Technical Director Industrial - BECA
- Shane Mason: Engineering and R&D Manager – Pentair Flow Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Allen Waide: Market Area Leader NE Asia & Oceania – Tetra Pak Oceania
- Professor Brent Young: Department of Chemical & Materials Engineering – University of Auckland
- Assoc. Professor Meng Wai Woo: Department of Chemical & Materials Engineering – University of Auckland
Contact email:infoProtected email@example.com
Please use this email if you would like to make contact with the EHEDG New Zealand, to learn more about the activities of EHEDG or to become a member.