2020 EHEDG Advanced Training Course 10 - 12 November
Following the postponement of the scheduled April EHEDG Advanced Training course, the course has been re-scheduled to be run in Christchurch at the same venue from 10th - 12th November.
- 3 days hands-on training course – 10th - 12th November, 2020
- Novotel, Cathedral Square, Christchurch
- Andy Timperley, Chairman EHEDG Certification Working Group
- David Lowry, Chairperson EHEDG New Zealand and Managing Director, Lowry Food Consulting Ltd.)
- Shane Mason, Engineering and R&D Manager Pentair Flow Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd.
Course limited to the first 24 registrants
Foodtech Packtech 2020
22nd – 24th September 2020
EHEDG New Zealand will be participating at the show, sharing a stand with NZIFST in the exhibition area, and hosting a seminar session on Hygienic Design on Wednesday. We have a great session organised with four speakers, each from different industry sectors, providing practical understandings of the impact of hygienic design, or the lack thereof, and the opportunities to use skilled knowledge of hygienic design requirements for business and food safety advantage. To view details of the seminar program go to https://www.foodtechpacktech.co.nz/visitor-information/seminars/.
Do come and visit us – we would love to see you!