2020 EHEDG Advanced Training Course 6-8 April
Following the very successful first EHEDG Advanced Training Course conducted at the Food Bowl in Auckland in October 2019 and expression of demand, a second course will be run in Christchurch from 6th April to 8th April.
- 3 days hands-on training course – 6th – 8th April 2020
- Novotel, Cathedral Square, Christchurch
- Andy Timperley, Chairman EHEDG Certification Working Group
- David Lowry, Chairperson EHEDG New Zealand and Managing Director, Lowry Food Consulting Ltd.)
- Shane Mason, Engineering and R&D Manager Pentair Flow Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd.
Course limited to the first 24 registrants
IUFoST CONGRESS 2020
Auckland New Zealand
16-20 August, 2020
International Convention Centre
Foodtech Packtech 2020
22nd – 24th September 2020