Please note that all events are postponed until further notice due to Covid 19 Pandemic. We are keen to reactivate this programme and will do so as soon as possible.
2020 EHEDG Advanced Training Course 6-8 April
Following the very successful first EHEDG Advanced Training Course conducted at the Food Bowl in Auckland in October 2019 and expression of demand, a second course will be run in Christchurch from 6th April to 8th April.
- 3 days hands-on training course – 6th – 8th April 2020
- Novotel, Cathedral Square, Christchurch
- Andy Timperley, Chairman EHEDG Certification Working Group
- David Lowry, Chairperson EHEDG New Zealand and Managing Director, Lowry Food Consulting Ltd.)
- Shane Mason, Engineering and R&D Manager Pentair Flow Technologies Pacific Pty Ltd.
Course limited to the first 24 registrants
IUFoST CONGRESS 2020
Auckland New Zealand
16-20 August, 2020
International Convention Centre
Foodtech Packtech 2020
22nd – 24th September 2020